Saturday, April 19, 2008

Blogs

Deciding on a blog name last night was a little difficult. The blog name I really wanted was Bobloblawslawblog.com (for those of you who get the reference I salute you....for those of you who don't it's from ony of my favorite shows Arrested Development) But I can't believe it, it was already taken! So I thought I would use something a little easier to say and write. I don't know much about this blogging thing yet but I think I'll have plenty of time to figure it out!

3 comments:

R Clan said...

Katie, thanks for the text to refer us to your blog. I was thinking of you guys the other day and was sorry that we didn't get together before you left.

Natalie said...

Hooray! I'm so excited you started a blog! It is a great way to keep in touch. Hope everything is going smoothly for you and Dave's job is going great--we love you guys!!!

Haley and James said...

Katie,

I'm loving your blog. Now we can be fellow blogettes. I'll send you an invite to ours soon! I'm glad you've all made it to Oregon okay and hope Samantha's hands are doing better! We miss you guys and wish you the best! Stay in touch...Haley