Thursday, April 24, 2008

Getting So Big!



Since having Samantha in the same room as us, whenever we put her down to sleep, sometimes she'll cry a little but we stay far enough away from the crib so she won't see that we are still in the room with her which would make her cry more. Well last night that all changed. She is learning to pull herself up, which brings us a step closer to walking. Dave and I were lying on the bed watching tv and Sam was fussing a little bit (mostly talking to herself) and all of a sudden we heard this little squeal! So we look over and see this little head popped up over the railing! She was so proud of herself that she had pulled herself up that she wants to do it all the time. We put her on the floor for a while yesterday and she was doing the same thing with the diaper bag. So last night I was worried that she would pull herself out of the crib so tonight we are definitely lowering the crib so she can't get out. She sure is growing fast though.
So the other thing I was excited about while I was surfing the web this morning was that I found out they are filming the movie "Twilight" right here in Oregon! And it's not that far away. They are filming the movie in St. Helens and when I was reading the article they were talking about the weather how it changes so quickly, and that's one thing I have really noticed about Oregon. In one day it goes from Sunny, to cloudy, to rainy, to hailing, and back to Sunny. So I go into the store while it's sunny but by the time I come out it's pouring rain. That's why I have given up on doing my hair because in the rain it gets so frizzy so I've just left it curly because at some point in the day I know it's going to rain.
So maybe I should find out if those movie makers neede any extra vampires because I think I could pull off that vampiresque look...maybe...right? Okay so maybe I just want to go and look at all those beautiful people. Anyway I thought it was pretty exciting, especially for those of you who have read those books!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I would definitely stalk the "Twilight" set if I were up there. You say hi to Edward in Oregon, and I'll say hi to Zac Efron (HSM3) in SLC.

Angie Brewster said...

I say go for it! Get in the movie somehow and it can be a cool "claim to fame" (besides being a Brewster, of course).
Awww, Caden and I miss Sammy! Our Wednesdays sure aren't very exciting anymore...although they are filled with baseball until June.